Monday, December 01, 2008

Choir potluck yesterday with seniors, we went to jean's condo. The condo is really quite cool! I like the 'setting' and its like their lift door is connected to the house! That is really cool man. So tenors went to buy drinks and then we went to slack there.. After that lots of people arrived and food is niceee we have rice noodles pasta and hewlett's self-made pizza! But the function room is really small la.

After that we were talking, playing taboo (HAHAHA to jon kee), and guitaring with junyao's guitar.. Haha I was singing 珊瑚海 outside and then we got shouted by the residents there for being too noisy -.- Apparently I heard that there were angmoh people partying and they didn't get shouted o.0 But who cares. It's actually our fault la. But I had fun haha.

And today was acapella prac, finished 我们的故事 but I guess it's still quite bad especially at the up key part, I think it was really messy. And we still need more practice to clear up the details.. And we haven't decide on the 2nd song!! Gosh. I hope we'll be able to decide and learn tomorrow. Tentatively it's apologize..

Ok I shall upload pictures to make this post not so boring.


Ok this is really really random