Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I would really like to thank kunwon for helping us out in the acapella practices.

I guess 我们的故事 is more or less done just some more details.. Superman's the problem here we gotta pull out the chords nicely. Now I understand how slack vocal percussionist is ~_~ I didn't need to learn most of the things, haha.

And I finally lost to the sickness demon, I'm totally sneezing like every single minute and I can't stand it. Gosh I hope I'll get better on friday before prom.

Speaking about prom my costume is totally gg.

And went to celebrate yichan's birthday today, ate at Marshe. After that we were singing nice songs at the grass there. Bought junyao's guitar haha for 30 bucks though it's 6 years old. I guess it's okay for a little strumming and playing for fun..

Tomorrow's a free day. Hmm.. I should rest my voice..