Sunday, December 07, 2008

The lack of updates is due to my stupid sickness. Fever + sore throat + Running nose makes me dead man. I can't even speak now.. -.-

Ok so friday before prom we went to practice acapella @ dj's house.. It was rather fun we played lots of wii (lol) and then I realised that I didn't bring the prom tickets so I went back to take.. After that we went to style hair together at this hairdresser that shaun recommended us. No pictures here as I DIDN'T BRING MY CAMERA!! -.-

After that was prom! We were 1 hour late for mike test haha but who cares. And as I DIDN'T BRING MY CAMERA, I wasn't able to take any photos. Sigh. Shall wait for people to upload onto facebook haha (see that's another feature of facebook that saves people's lives) But it was really fun! Not many people listened to our performance though, everyone was busy taking photos, but who cares. Haha.

And saturday was a madness of packing things I got so mad at the sheer amount of my clothes that I was jumping up and down in my room and talking to myself -.- I hope I can finish packing today since I'm checking out of the boarding school. 6 years.. And now I'm leaving..