Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wah very long never publish here already..

Anyway, some updates.. The sickness continues to haunt me into a grand total of 2 weeks, and I finally went to see some doctor at Clementi. He happens to be a cheat because I got charged 65 dollars. And out of this 65 dollars 30 dollars went to 'consultation fee', which involves a few lines of conversation with him. Wah, if doctor can earn that much maybe I can consider being a doctor. lol!

The rest of the days are just plain crappy and dotaing with bro's friends.. And yay I won most matches. Haha random.

Today's choir prac, Felyna finally cannot take our lousy sound (lol) and 'invited' Miss Lim to come and help. Seems like the J2s' sound are not as mature and thus we are gonna be singing differently, just giving a warm sound instead of focusing more on the dynamics. I guess that might be right since we didn't have much time to learn the scores. And we gotta memorize everything because if not Miss Lim will chase us out on Saturday. Scary!

I have been having fun with Ubuntu! This is my desktop..


Haha it's a lil' bit like mac, and it's kinda clean I guess. I like brighter themes. Ubuntu totally rocks man, the level of customization is imba. And I finally managed to run Warcraft III through Crossover in Ubuntu!! XD Haha Ubuntu really has infinite potential man. Might just fully switch if Crossover is working with the rest of the applications that I need.

Have been listening to JJ songs lately and 'now that she's gone' is a really nice song. Check it out on youtube!