No I don't need anything. I'm not being emotional or anything. I'm just fine. My life is quite blank, everyday just consists of things that I do all the time, maybe that's not very blank, certainly there's lots of colour in my life, I have the alumni choir, friends, bro's friends in NUS, and the guitar to accompany me. Haha.
So.. I guess I shouldn't complain so much? Hmm.. But probably this certain part is missing, and I hope that I can fill it, but I don't know what it is, I should probably just leave it empty to provide me with direction in life? I don't know. I'll just let things flow itself I guess? Maybe I'll be directed by myself through my dreams of something..
I wished that I was Isaac Mendez, and I can paint my future. Haha. I really wanna know what will happen.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Posted by artix at 12:31 AM