Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today's the first carolling day! Reached fullerton hotel at around 5.10pm, and only Jason Jean and another alumni member was there.. And then I and Jason talked crap and bit, get changed, and we started practicing at 6. I didn't realise the carolling group was so large; lots of alumni members who did not turn up for any practice actually came. Haha.

And at 7.30pm when we went to the staircase to sing I was surprised that there are quite some people watching us (I expected like only a few) haha. And we sang; I know the listeners enjoy it, because they clapped really loudly after each song that we sing. I'm happy because I know that we have brought music to them :) And Miss Lim was there! After our performance she came to debrief us, turns out that we were quite 'safe' but we can be more daring to bring out more of our sound. But I really enjoyed carolling! And the christmas carols are really nice.

Went to McDonalds' to have dinner with the rest of the alumni and talked crap a bit.. Now I'm back in hostel. I really look forward to tomorrow's and christmas day's carolling because I know I'll enjoy it, together with the alumni choir and the people who will be listening. People who are free come and watch!