Heh yesterday was too tired to update especially since I was dotaing at night -.- Anyway, here goes..
Was at the bus stop waiting to go to Clementi when there was this erm, mad woman speaking vulgarities very loudly at the bus stop to herself, and she was pointing here and there. And when I was on the bus some random woman asked the bus driver at a bus stop something and then say that he's crazy. Haha. This is random.
And then reached Khatib MRT.. Met up with Di Jie, Siew Ying, Xin Yi, Hewlett, Xuan Wei, Jianyi, Junyao, Shaun, Melissa and Shilbe to get to DJ's house. And I got a wallet from 'em! Haha I know my previous one was really kind of =.= We played Wii at DJ's house, played Rayman Raving Rabbits, Wario and Mario Party.. All the minigames were kinda retarded! Haha.. But I really had so much fun and thanks for the surprise 'cake' too :)
At night was choir practice. Haha I guess my throat is still sore and I can't sing well man. Shall wait for it to recover..
Thanks everyone for company yesterday! I really had a great day :] And thanks to all who sms-ed me (Jonathan, Shilbe, Qiuyu, Nicholas, Jiamin, Renyang) and all the facebook people for wishing me happy birthday!
现在的我 不缺什么
认真的生活 偶而会难过
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Posted by artix at 11:10 AM