Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday was choir.. Hmm we just pia-ed carol songs (didn't manage to even do jingle bells -.-) and then we went to listen to the choir it was great! Orpheus was nice. And Kalinda michael was struggling at the high ting ting ting notes kudos to him. And zhihui apparently pangseh-ed him because the choir was sharp and zhihui couldn't reach haha!

And then me jianyi xinyi xianzhe and Ms Ho went to kbox! :D Yay first time hearing xianzhe and Ms Ho's voices through the microphone. I think xianzhe's a really good singer with the nice sad and emo voice haha and Ms Ho can sing 我要快乐 so well! (it's down key but who cares) Hahah gotta go out with a lot of other people to kbox soon.

I need to pack but there's freaking no time I gotta go for potluck in the afternoon. And I'm just plain lazy.. And I haven't found my pants to suit my jacket. Gahh!