skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
help.
Monday, November 10, 2008
WHY DO I STILL HAVE EXAMS? I'M GETTING BORED OF THEM ALL.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Shopping Online
About Me
artix
View my complete profile
Archive
►
2009
(
67
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
2
)
►
August
(
9
)
►
July
(
11
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
9
)
►
April
(
13
)
►
March
(
11
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
3
)
▼
2008
(
165
)
►
December
(
12
)
▼
November
(
13
)
Saturday was choir.. Hmm we just pia-ed carol song...
I'm so tired now, if I lie on the bed I think I'll...
转眼间就星期四了! Yeah time flies huh. Came back to Singa...
Going back to singapore tomorrow.. Miss home quite...
First impressions towards this group is obviously...
Home sweet home. Anyway, went to listen to the ch...
END OF A LEVELS. Haha luckily the last paper was ...
Yesterday night the malaysian scholars went out fo...
The past papers (including today) were all sucky. ...
WHY DO I STILL HAVE EXAMS? I'M GETTING BORED OF TH...
ZZ
exams!
Haha
►
October
(
19
)
►
September
(
26
)
►
August
(
21
)
►
July
(
13
)
►
June
(
12
)
►
May
(
16
)
►
April
(
12
)
►
March
(
11
)
►
February
(
9
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2007
(
81
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
4
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
10
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
8
)
►
March
(
12
)
►
February
(
9
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2006
(
48
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
14
)
►
September
(
19
)
►
August
(
2
)