I'm so tired now, if I lie on the bed I think I'll fall asleep instantly. That's why I'm forcing myself not to because I have carolling songs to learn -.-
So yesterday was choir chalet! Went through the excruciating one hour plus of bus + MRT ride from hwachong to newton all the way to pasir ris MRT station. And then I decided to be lame and I went up to play ddr on the max2 machine which was kinda spoiled I missed a lot of steps because the faulty pads. Anyway, met up with the J2s and we had lunch, then we went to Siew Ying's house to learn acappella. Now I see some hope in ourselves, though 我们的故事 is kinda overdone but well we have no time and it actually sounded quite nice. We only learned until the end of the first chorus for the time being though.
Played games at chalet! We played random games like jigsaw puzzle (which actually consists of 2 pages of pamugun scores), split the M&Ms (lol) and passing water through cups that you're supposed to hold using your mouth. And kudos to Hewlett and Xianzhe for sacrificing their shirts for collecting water! Haha it was really fun.
Barbecue was nice we had nice food can't recall all of 'em but anyway they're nice. (Showcase of my lack of grammar, lol) And Ashton was really so indulged in barbecueing until he was like dancing around the table haha.
And at night juniors had to sleep so the bunch of seniors went out to talk and find food! I managed to survive until 4.30am before I fored myself to turn in and woke up 'the next morning' at 9.30am, now I'm still feeling the lack of sleep my muscles are aching like crap. (not like I have muscles anyway, but you get what I mean.)
Woah this is long. I shall go and try the jacket..
Friday, November 28, 2008
Posted by artix at 6:54 PM