END OF A LEVELS.
Haha luckily the last paper was easy. Physics mcq.. Didn't scare me as much as chem did.
After that the class went to marina square to eat mcdonalds, I ordered the MEGA McMuffin and they gave me a MEGA McGriddles wtf and charged me extra. But in the end I changed burger with sarah haha. The 'mega' is not really mega just an extra piece of sausage only.. But the Mega Mac was really impressive with 4 pieces of beef!
I didn't order that though. Must try it next time especially for big eaters like me. Hah!
After that we stoned around and we watched Quantum of Solace.
This is the first time I watched a bond movie that I really felt the 'darker' side of James Bond haha. I didn't watch casino royale though so I didn't know what was happening most of the time -.- But I know that James Bond has become 'bloodier' I don't really know how to explain. But I liked the movie.
And then.. We went to Settlers to play board games.. Played some random Ugly game where you're supposed to snatch cards and say 'ugly ugly ugly' lol it's kinda stupid. And then we had Saboteur yay it's really fun! Though we were not really having mind games on each other but it became like an 'open' game! Haha.. And lastly we played Guesstures it's like you're supposed to act out the meaning of the word on the cards before they get eaten by the machine, lots of hilarious stuff haha. I got some weird cards how the hell are you supposed to act out Dolphin?!?!?!
But the stomach ache killed the day..
Installed Call of Duty - World at War and played co-op mode with Liang Yi. It's really fun!
I think it's way better than Call of Duty 4, in terms of the graphics (!!) and the 'time', as Call of Duty 4 is more of modern warfare while this version has its story set during World War II. Thus there's more 'ancient' feel to it and it feels more 'war-ish' to me. And co-op mode is fun :D Though my FPS skills are not even close to Liang Yi's.
Going back to Malaysia tomorrow! And will return on next monday.

