It's been so long since I last updated..
Anyway, Chem paper was okay, I had some careless mistakes but who cares. It's manageable..
And math paper 2 was yay I finally got back all the marks lost from paper 1 -.- I only did 1 careless mistake, so all is well and my paper 1 mistakes are repented. Wahaha.
And so.. Life's been uneventful as usual, have been mugging and mugging and mugging and .... Boring life, huh, but I can't help it it's A levels. Of course I have usual dota games with friends but haha dota is no life. Probably it's a socialising tool I guess. I really need to get out of the boarding school once A's are over. And I'll kbox to my heart's desire. Haha.
And now I'm stuck at mugging econs unproductively :( ZZZ
Got my hands on 杨丞琳's new album (through.. whatever means).. I haven't listened to her other songs but judging from her 主打歌 it's kinda.. Hopeless? Ouch. Not trying to criticize or anything, but her singing is definitely not suited for the 'rock' pop style.
Damn, there are so many new songs that I got but haven't listened to. Ashley Tisdale, Carrie Underwood, 卓文萱 (loves hahaha), 神木与瞳, McFly's newest album, David Archuleta (releasing!), and on and on and on. Wonder if I'll ever have the time to listen to them all, especially considering that I still need to learn songs on the guitar and playyy zzzzzzzz
This blog post is very disorganized. I can see that. Sigh.
ZZ
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Posted by artix at 11:02 PM