转眼间就星期四了!
Yeah time flies huh. Came back to Singapore on Monday, and as usual slacked through the whole tuesday playing games, using the internet, and learning carolling songs.
And wed was choir, it was the first time so many J2s came back for carol prac :) But it's kinda hard for me as I haven't carolled before and we have to learn 5 songs in the 3 hours -.- Luckily we sang 1 of 'em before and we have nwc for the other 2. But it was fun! And it's the most wonderful time of the year has 200 bars -.- And J1s did really well today I heard (according to miss lim too) so kudos to them and jiayou. I'm expecting a good performance on sat! :)
Acapella started a lil' bit of planning (no singing yet lol) but we're gonna sing later! I hope we can get Our Story right.
And today's the choir chalet. Haven't even start packing -.-
现在的感觉还不错,但是我还是好像在浪费这个假期。现在真得好忙啊。
I'm gonna learn a bunch of chinese songs and then own in kbox.
亲爱的我只求拥抱你一秒
让心跳解释没有了你不能跳
再一次因为你把自己燃烧
哪怕这世界毁灭
我也只要你 爱我
唐禹哲 - 爱我。 This is a cool song.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Posted by artix at 9:43 AM