Today's choir was kinda different. Somehow, I find myself being able to kind of sing out, like for the first time I sang without straining my throat. (that was only during the start of practice though -.-) But I really felt that I sang quite well. And Miss Lim praised us a little bit during guys' voice training. I was thinking, was that before I was confident of myself? Then will I really sing well if I am confident? I don't know..
There are so many things that I want to do.. Haha, but I think I shall get my singing done first.
The acappella thing is kinda weird, somehow there's a 'collusion' in the group appointing Jerry as the solo. I don't mean anything bad and I don't deny that Jerry's singing is really great, but what I think is everyone should be given a chance? Am I being too selfish or desperate if I'm thinking like that? I really don't know whether I am being 'fair' or whatsover but I think that other people will think that what I think is kinda selfish. Sigh..
Gotta go back to my probability tutorial. Haha.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Posted by artix at 10:18 PM