Friday, April 18, 2008

And I'm tagged again~

1. Real name : Lim Xian You
2. Nickname : Artix
3. Married : too young
4. Male or Female : Male
5. Highschool : HCI (High School)
6. College : HCI (College)
7. Short or long hair : a bit long, gonna cut in a few days
8. Are you a health freak : don't think so, i eat a lot!
9. Height : 163 T_T
10. Do you have a crush on someone : i don't know
11. Do you like yourself : not really
12. Piercings : i hate that
13. Righty or Lefty : righteyy

FIRST'S
14. First surgery : i think i didn't have any surgeries, or do i?
15. First piercing(s) : i hate that
16. First person you see in the morning : my roommate? but yeah, it might just be the clock..
17. First award : 9, champion for 金牡丹杯儿童唱游大赛 lol lol
18. First sport you joined : im not sporty leh..
19. First pet : nopex
20. First vacation : Singapore? haha.. should be china..
22. First crush : sec 4.. (zips)

CURRENTLY
23. Eating : no..
24. Drinking : i want to..
25. I'm about to : do nothing, i'm totally lost

YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids : yeah.
27. Want to get married : ya.
28. Careers in mind : dance, sing, music

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes : eyes
30. Hugs or kisses : kisses? lol
31. Shorter or taller : shorter. coz im short.
32. Romantic or spontaneous : ΔG > 0 (spontaneous -.-)
33. Sensitive or loud : loud bah.. sigh
34. Trouble maker or hesitant : trouble maker hahaha!

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger : no
36. Drank bubbles : no
37. Lost glasses/contacts : i think i lost my spare glasses..
38. Ran away from home : no.. too noob lol
39. Liked someone younger : who's younger than me? haha
40. Liked someone older : yes
41. Broken someone's heart : i try to avoid..
42. Been arrested : im a good boy
43. Cried when someone died : im not v emotional i guess. no..
44. Liked a friend : <3

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself : used to.. i hope i do
46. Miracles : i do. but they don't.
47. Heaven : no..
48. Santa claus : no..
49. Angels : And through it all, she offers me protection, a lot of love and affection, whether i'm right or wrong..

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : no i think..
51. Do you believe in God : no.

dunno who to tag.. c first.

anyway, that's not the main point of the post.

i lost my voice on monday after choir practice, and on tuesday due to a cappella and my poor singing technique i lost it again, and on wednesday i lost it again, and today during a cappella practice, i lost it AGAIN. I am really angry with myself, as I can't do simple things properly, they just seem to be so simple in other people, why can't I just project my voice? And why am I still singing by that damned throat voice, why is it that my singing is lagging behind everyone, even the J1s?

I know I've lost the fight and I am supposed to bulk up, but this is really a bit too much to me. My throat is dying because of me and my voice is dying.

Should I even have wanted to sing for the a cappella group in the first place? So what if I can reach A#? It's just a damn strained note that I can barely reach. My voice is like the one that's destroying the whole group's impression, being the non-supported, strained, unprojected voice. I know I can't give up, but at the same time I don't know how to start working on my voice, and that is just equivalent to giving up.

I have no sense of direction now, I am just randomly surfing the net in the computer room, I don't feel like doing anything, I feel so empty.

EDIT: Read a malaysian friend's blog, and I really admire her passion in photography.
Me? I don't know.