Hmm, got back 3 of my blocks papers (+1 know marks already)..
Chem: A (76.36%)
Really quite taiko, my class only like 2 people pass? Quite satisfied with my results, I'm MCQ top scorer in cohort! (= But cannot be complacent, must work harder!
Math: B (64%)
Kinda unhappy, as Math is supposed to be my strongest subject. And now I'm getting a B.. The paper was hard yes, but I could have done better. Shall work harder, especially in complex numbers.. And my stupid careless mistakes, it made me get only like 6 marks out of 15 in the vector question? wth..
Physics: B (60.76%)
Quite happy, as I only studied for 1 day~ The physics paper this time is really easy, as can be seen by my results, my physics is like, really bad? Haha~ But I haven't get back the paper yet, so I can't comment much.
Econs: E (45.00%)
Imba taiko that I passed, but I'm quite depressed as I studied for one whole week for Econs and I got such a lousy result. I guess after all I still don't fully understand the econs concepts.. I must read more and try to understand, especially in the macroeconomics side.
Haven't get back GP, I hope I did well for compre, compo no hope le, I really screwed up the paper. Haha..
Tomorrow got performance at the bridge, don't know if my voice can make it. The whole thing is like kinda rushed, we only knew how to sing like yesterday? Haha.. Let's hope that it will be a successful one. And Jerry's solo is really nice! (=
Just wasted $2.20 on some lame ice cream. -.-
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Posted by artix at 5:20 PM