Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hmm, the bridge performance was quite good, other than the little mistakes that Jerry made (lol), it really felt good. And most of my friends said it was nice, so I'm kinda happy.

Swimming was fun, 8 rounds of front crawl is really imba tiring, plus we got to float for 5 minutes with our heads always above the water. Ultra tiring!! Then I was like totally can't concentrate on lessons after.

Choir was quite bad, we couldn't get the english voice that Ms Lim wanted, so she was quite pissed. I don't know, I tried my best, and attempting to concentrate after such a tiring day is another thing. I just hope the subsequent practices will be fine..

Was talking to kaixiang on my way back, and we sorta had a little convo about relationships, and I was like telling him "there's no way I can have a relationship right now because I'm imba underaged", haha. But that's quite true wad, even yichan's older than me by 4 days -.-

I shall go back to my room to learn to remix music >.< Haha..