Thursday, April 10, 2008

Did my NAPFA test yesterday, it was quite ok but I only got a Silver.

Pullup: D (4)
Standing Jump: D (221)
Sit & Reach: C (42)
Shutter Run: A (9.9s)
Sit-up: A (50)
2.4: B (10:55)

Was quite disappointed by 2.4 as I'm supposed to get around 10:15! >.< But that's partly because I lost all my energy to 5 items beforehand. Damn it why they lump the whole napfa together!

Anyway, I'm a foreigner, so NAPFA doesn't matter to me. Haha~

Choir was normal, I hope my singing is improving =) It feels better, though my diaphragm still gets tired very easily, and I will start using throat -.- I'll try to improve on it. And my low notes still can't be heard, haha.

Then today my whole body ache like hell!! I didn't warn up AND cool down properly yesterday. Then now I have trouble walking down the stairs as the pain in my legs is killing me!! >.<

Got back compo today, failed, got 22/50. Kinda expected as I went out of topic.. And Miss Ouyang said she marked leniently! I guess I really need to bulk up for GP man. That makes my overall GP 47/100, an E. Super borderline, need to work harder!! (the question I attempted for compo is the '3rd hardest question' according to Miss Ouyang -.-)

Thanks xingyi for the tag! =)