Hmm, just read my fren's blog abt singing vs dancing. Brought me back to memories of last year where there was a time I thought of quitting choir and joining MAD + Gefang.. Still remember how Miss Lim was asking me why I wanted to quit choir haha. I don't really know whether I made the right choice, but I know that staying in choir has definitely added colour to my life. And it kind of made me appreciate choral music and acappella music.
As for MAD, I failed the 2nd audition, so I don't really know whether I qualify. I think maybe I just don't have the talent or anything, but I think as long as I have a passion for dancing, it's going to lead me somewhere, and I really wanna explore the world of hip hop and enjoy it.
At the same time, I really feel quite demoralized about my singing techniques, they certainly have not improved after my <1.5 years in choir. Everytime people criticize my singing, I actually felt quite bad, and I keep thinking about whether I am really lousy. I guess I'll have to sing more and improve. My falsetto still can't make it -.-
Friday, April 04, 2008
Posted by artix at 10:58 PM