It feels good to be in the wilds.
No, I mean, it feels good to be with my family again, even if it was only for a short time. My brother's hair is so long that I don't know how to describe it -.- I wish I can have hair as long as him, but well I don't really care I guess? Dad, mum and aunt are still the same, I hope they are living well in Malaysia.
Saturday choir was kinda screwed up, I tried to concentrate but to no avail. Ms Lim was really really unhappy with the choir and out of the whole repertoire 'not a song reached her standard', sigh.. I guess we just have to work harder, yeah? =)
Went to guitar concert yesterday night, Mr Quek's voice was amazing! He captured every detail of 'Music of the Night' and it's really delivered beautifully. I admire him for having such a nice voice. Other performances were okay, and Vincent's awesome! Woohoo!
Haha, everyday of my life sounds quite happy, that's good! xD
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Posted by artix at 5:10 PM