Wednesday, May 02, 2007

On my DDR trips these few days I have been meeting different types of people who played DDR with me. Haha. Quite cool, can ask them to don't fail, then I'll try the hard hard songs. =P

Anyway, Monday's choir practice wasn't good. It showed how we were not putting in enough effort because we could not do it at the start but we did it when the practice is ending. Sigh. Well went for lunch with the choir people after that and went back on MRT with Hewlett and Sis. (= Ok actually I went DDR-ing.

Tuesday was bad, tried my luck to try to watch Spidey 3 but well you know what'll happen. Went Plaza Singapura at 1 and tickets are sold out till 9.30. Hahaha. Nice.

And today's practice was good! Quite nice. Though I didn't sing for the most part of the combined choir, I felt that it was nice! The only thing that's lacking is the enjoyment; people, we must enjoy the music! (=

I'm actually quite sure that I got over the infatuation.. Well cannot be so sure la. Time will tell.