Well.. Thursday was quite bad.. Our class is really having a bad bad reputation. And we made Miss Ouyang extremely affected. People, we really need to stop our baddoings.. It's really gonna hurt the people around us and even ourselves..
I wonder who the hell will look at this. So I just wasted 20 seconds typing the previous paragraph.
Mrs Tan is back for more econs nightmare! 1st day and renyang was punished to do a monopoly essay by next Monday! Oh my god. She's still as scary as ever, and the fact that she slimmed down doesn't do anything to it. Haha. The 2nd intakers should have seen how scary she is. XP
Went out for dinner with Yubai, Junyao, Li-shan, Zhong Wei, Zhikang and Joe. We ate at pastamania, and it's quite ex given the small serving. Zz. Shall not attempt to eat there anymore. Lol. AND OMGWTHBBQ there's _NO DDR_ in J8's arcade. That disappointed me soooo much. And I have to travel to Dhoby Ghaut for my weekly DDR session.
BuT. I'm really lucky to have played today. Still can't get any AAs though, losing my musicality. (same for choir -.-) However I passed Xepher Challenge! Got a B (which means something like borderline passes) The bad thing is I'm getting addicted to using bar for higher level songs. Ok I'm not saying that it's a bad thing but must try to pass it without bar. Else it's really not considered passing as Xepher is an easy 10 not named Sakura.
Zzz.. Going to do my econs tutorial now. See I so hardworking! Bleh xP
Friday, May 04, 2007
Posted by artix at 10:51 PM