Yesterday I did half of econs tutorial ok! I'm not slacker type. (=
Today's choir was quite ok, except for the fact that Miss Lim was angry at the time we took to change. It was really quite time wasting. But we really were not informed of the ties and our hair. -.- She only said it for the girls. Never mind. We're approaching the target! Everyone jiayou! (=
I'm quite pissed just now, because of this stupid event called "ASEAN NIGHT" where all the scholars are _forced_ to go. And the point is, if you can't go, even with a _valid_ reason, you _still_ need to pay. How unreasonable! The reason given was that the event is organized for a lot of people so we need to pay to afford the fees. I'm not even going! Then still need to pay that stupid $6.50. Please, people, when you organize something, take note of whether a lot of people will be going. The organizing committee is just unreasonable.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Posted by artix at 9:08 PM