Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I fell sick.. Bad day for me huh. My whole body was aching and hot (I'm not sexy babe), and I totally couldn't focus during the GP consultation today (wth gp consult what crap?). Zzz. Luckily I feel much better now. Didn't take panadol though, I hate panadols. Lol.

Today was a boring day.. My computer's graphic card driver screwed up, I was trying to use some modding programme to install a newer version of the driver in the end ended up screwing up, now I lost the driver. -.- And I can't download it from hp.com for some unknown reason.

So now I'm like lifeless, doing nothing and nothing. But hey, nothing is something, so I am doing something called nothing. Does it make sense? I bet it doesn't. -.-

Really need to start working on my blocks. Promos are to promote you but blocks are here to block you. xP And I was still playing some 三国无双 game hahaha.

Actually I found out that I am like isolating myself.
I am creating a barrier that prevents communication.
Maybe I just need to open up more.
But well, emo-ing is still good.
It helps a lot in relieving stress.
When you think about the happy times
Your stress gets away. Haha.