Friday, June 01, 2007

Wow my previous post was my 100th post, so this is my 101st post! Yeehaaa!

DDR.. Bad bad bad.. Failed lots of songs that I should have passed -.- Think I used up too much energy on Max 300 -.- Then my HDV failed before the triplets start coming, which shouldn't be the case man! Sad sad.. And Xepher challenge was a joke. At the last part there was a freeze arrow and because I was too tired I accidentally released the freeze arrow, and I failed. It's like 95% through the song le. -.- I could have gotten an A on it. But Xepher challenge is really stamina consuming man. Must play it at full form. Haha.

Went to NJ concert yesterday night. The concert was quite interesting, some of the songs they sang are really nice. Other than some songs which they screwed up (kodomo..) the rest were damn nice! And my brother was so cuteee lol, the Rainbow Connection was very nice. And their acappella group, Negativ, is very funny also. The Superman was also super super nice. Don't know how to describe but it's just cool. And the last few songs of the Phantom of the Opera was super nice also~~ Really hope that rioHC can sing these songs also. Super nice laa~~

Saw Chia Wei and Luo Jun after the concert. So Jensen sold them the tickets, haha.

Now I am back in Malaysia~~ Home sweet home~~ Got broadband, hahahahahahhahaa, but must start studying le. Else sure flung blocks one. -.- Holidays are not holidays..