Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yayy I'm kinda happy, because I downloaded almost all the official mixes of DDR! I now have:

- DDR 1st Mix
- DDR 2nd Mix
- DDR 3rd Mix
- DDR 4th Mix
- DDR 5th Mix
- DDR 6th Mix -MAX-
- DDR 7th Mix -MAX2- (including songs from CS version [JP&USA])
- DDR 8th Mix -Extreme- (including songs from CS version [JP&USA])
- DDR Supernova (including songs from CS version [JP&USA])
- DDR Solo 2000
- DDR Solo Bass Mix
- DDR Strike
- DDR Festival
- DDR Party Collection
- DDR Ultramix
- DDR Ultramix 2
- DDR Ultramix
- DS feat. Disney's Rave

Now I only lack:
- DDR Disney's Dancing Museum (it sucks so much that I don't want to download it)
- DDR Ultramix 4 (can't find full songpack yet)
- DDR Universe (can't find full songpack yet)

I think that's all. Yay! I have lots of songs now~~ And I found some nice MaxX remixes. (=

BLOCK TEST.. On the sadder side I didn't participate in any of the choir activities during the holidays.. Sigh. I don't know la.. Just feel so weird