Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"Okay the previous post was supposed to be about" Saturday "stuff lol."

We had secondary school's class gathering (4E'06) on Sunday. Alvin, Ming Yew, Jun Jie, Si Jin, Yifeng, Ma Xiao, Kelvin, Zhiwei, Zhi Hong and Mr Ang (lol) was there. Sadly Jack didn't come for paying using the leftover class fund. Haha. Wasn't exactly very fruitful though, as we were slacking all the way through. Pizza's nice though. Lol. Then we just chatted about crap.

Monday's choir was really cmi.. Miss Lim was pissed with our "unstructured" acappella group and didn't conduct us at all. She's a bit bad tempered la but well she's good, so can't blame her. She had high expectations of us mah.. So we must live up to the standard! Jiayou choir.. And I really felt bad about criticizing the J2s unintentionally on that day. Sorry Zhe Xi.

TUESDAY! CHOIR EXCO INTERVIEW!

Okay I wasn't exactly that high. When I entered the room I was super nervous la! Luckily only 1 teacher for me. =P Defeng immediately asked me some random question which I immediately identified as something wrong. Haha. So I just anyhow answer. Anyway I just smoked through the entire thing I think. Didn't think much for most of the questions. Joy is the most important thing! Lolz. Really pity those people who are super late. Especially Jianyi, I think he stayed until like 8pm. Oh man.

But overall I think it was okay. Defeng said I did quite well, and I did my best la. So we'll see what happens.

DDR!! zzz.