Sunday, May 20, 2007

Okay the previous post was supposed to be about Monday stuff.

So fast, this week passed.. We had GP essay test on Wed, as usual, smoked my way through (= Wed's choir was alright, but our Jaakobin still sucked (well that song's.. not nice anyway).

Thursday we did loading for our Physics bridge. Our bridge was able to hold 88 times our bridge's weight (261g, able to hold 24.xkg). Not bad le la. (= But almost all the groups got 100%, so our bridge's considered not very good. >.<

Friday was investiture, slacked through the whole morning (investiture was from 8-10.30, then I slacked until 12.30 as my break starts at 11am -.-) But I studied 2 scores during the investiture kay! Didn't slack hor!

DDR on friday was nice. I passed Healing-D-Vision expert! Found out that it is actually an easy 10-footer. The stream is low (the 1st half of the song is like crap) and the voltage in the 360bpm part of the song is not that hard either (triplets). Trying to get an A for it during my next session. But well I tried Paranoia Survivor and ok.. Cannot make it.. Not used to the music and rhythm, and it's really hard to follow. AND YES I STILL CAN'T GO THROUGH THE JUMP PART OF Max 300 (SMMM).

Today I had core module, public speaking, or speaking with PANACHE. Well don't really care what PANACHE is but it was quite interesting at the end of the module. The first half was really boring.. >.< And today's choir wasn't good either, heard that choir got scolded in the morning because the sound can't make it.. And we haven't memorize all the scores yet. So by Monday must memorize! Gogogo!

EDIT: Oh ya yesterday was ELDDFS' production with seok. "Tiptoe through the tombstones". Was quite nice la. The plot is super pro! Oh my. And Zhengxun was really good in acting. Okay he's a male.. But well Melissa and Salima were good too! Really see the professionalism in them. (= Luckily Li-shan didn't watch XP Really couldn't have missed the production.