Sunday, April 29, 2007

Its Sunday today, and a lot of ba-ad things have happened..

Thursday we had extra practice with Miss Lim, and it was so ba-ad. We just cannot produce the correct sound. God. I feel very, very bad.. And Friday adds to my ba-ad list with my Physics test getting 20/50 which is a fail. And a D in my Maths assignment doesn't help in any way. Crap I'm so damn stressed. Sorry guys, made you worry. Don't need to worry about me la, I'll be okay. (= I'm just kinda emo on Friday. You know I went to talk to the sun. But he doesn't understand what I mean. -.-

Saturday's prac was worse. Miss Lim got so da-am pissed. It's just bad, don't know how to describe. NJ beat us flat. Their sound is super pro. Sigh. Don't know what to do.

Went to DDR before fac outing that evening, and maybe being able to do half of MAX 300 cheers me up a bit. Nevertheless, I tried my best (and I did) to enjoy the faculty outing. It's quite nice la. But $18 is a bit.. Haha.

Today I spent half my day spamming my PI (I need to rechoose a topic), and Cherie's right. PW SUCKS! OMG IT REALLY SUCKS SO MUCH LA! ARGHH! Ok cool down Xian You. (= But at least I finished it, the next few days can concentrate on my Chemistry test.

Spidey 3 and PoC 3, anyone? Crap I don't have time to watch, gotta prepare well for SYF. And DDR ain't gonna kill me either. It's a good way to distress I suppose, since even my mum asked me to do that. Haha.

Choir's giving me periodic ups and downs
I'm quite sure I'm up to it I suppose
But well.
Just have to bear all the stuff happening in my class.
Someone help? Please?
Haha I know no one here. (=