Wow its been 1 week since I last blogged.
So.. What happened? Monday was Math lecture test, actually it's supposed to be quite ok, but I screwed up. Only got 20/35. >.< Must work harder to improve my Maths.
Tuesday and Wednesday got what ah? I forgot le. Oops. Haha.
Thursday had Physics SPA. Luckily last time Kai Xiang told me the question, else I think I might make some careless mistakes. Well actually it's quite do-able. Haha. (=
Yesterday and today we had group practice.. But I personally thought that it wasn't that effective. Quite scared about tomorrow's audition, because our sound IMO is not good. My dynamics is weak (in the sense that I still can't remember to do all of 'em) so must practice more. Sigh.
2 weeks to SYF! Go choir! Ya can do it! (=
----DDR section----
Thursday brought com to play with Jia Da, Denise and Si Jin. Si Jin really owned like a pro when changed to the o2jam keyboard style. Haha. But that's cheapskate! Lol. And Denise's really good. Haha. Jia Da off-form le lol.
Just asked friend to send me Hakura Kanata, and I'm surprised to find out that I got AA on the 1st try. Haha. Think I play too much liao lorhz.
Anyone want to try out my edited Sakura? I made it more fun to play. (I only passed it once -.-)
Friday, April 20, 2007
Posted by artix at 9:57 PM