Woohoo.
My physics teacher said that I got like 6/20 for section A of physics test.
What's the point of regretting now? I should have studied much earlier.
God. Better start studying for next Wednesday's chemistry test.
Well, my PI is not good to any extent. Received it back today, and it was quite crappy, as my ST's comments were mostly 'constructive'. Lol. Think I may want to change topic as the topic I am doing now (hip hop music) is a bit weird. Haha.
Today's choir practice was great! I got a lot out of it. (= It's just cool, our sound came back. But still needa strive more, else we will just go back to the same again. Go choir! Gold with Honours! Ya can do it! (=
Argh I'm like so damn stressed up, suddenly I have a lot of stuff to do.. Study for tests, revise homework (who the hell wants to? But my studies are really falling), choir practice.. Sigh.. I'll just hope that god gives me a chance to really catch some breath, and I've got to stop DDR-ing until the end of SYF. Yes I can do it.
|10:25 PM|
*[[ If you're reading this sentence you're observant. ]]*
*[[ Obviously I hid something here. ]]*
Today I suddenly feel loneliness.
The sudden surge just came up to me.
It's been a long time since I last felt that way.
The sudden feeling of not being able to join the discussion
Join the fun
I can't do anything but watch them being happy (=
But well. If it's better without me, so be it.
I'm willing to sacrifice for my friends.
Am I sounding a bit too emo.
I don't know what to say
I just wanna say that
I love my choir
More than my class
And I don't want to lose it
Argh.