I didn't even realise that 1 week has passed! Really man. It's so fast la.
Monday-Chem lec test. Totally screwed up. 1st page blank + forgot to tikam for MCQs I dunno how to do. Oh man. Really regret for not preparing well. MUG CHEM! And we had slacking lessons after that (Econs ILP + Maths Lecture + Chem prac [zzzzzzzzzzz]).. Went to choir after that, don't know why I had a serious headache and didn't sing when Ms Lim comes.
Tuesday-Physics lec was quite boring.. The Newton's Laws are really sucky, and haha Mr Wang is still not back from his vacation so another teacher took over. Mdm Ching marked so fast! When I received the Chem lec test paper, I had a shock of my life - 7/30. OH MY GOD. Worst score in class. Turned out she used the wrong answers to mark =.=" But still I didn't score well, 15/30 is seriously not what I should be getting. Haha and I was in a mugging streak, and I finished all the tutorials on that day in the library. Went for tenor sectionals after that, why science research centre ah. Lol.
Wednesday-Chem lec on gases is stil as boring as ever, especially when Mdm Ching is lecturing (zzz).. Luckily I think (THINK) I understand most of the concepts. MR WANG IS BACK! WOOOOO!! SO HAPPY!! (please sense that I'm being sarcastic here) Luckily it's a prac, else I'm gonna fall asleep for sure. And GP was seriously, VERY funny! We had this situation about a baby dying and there's only a baboon's heart available for heart transplant. And we were split into 5 groups and a rep from each group would have to act as the following characters to voice out their opinions: Baby, Dad&Mum, Doctor, Director of Human Rights, and GOD (lol). And the most funny thing is Adriel's group (as god)!! They were like this:
Adriel: Hi I'm _____ (forgot the name) and Nicholas is _______.
Nic : Today we are going to discuss about whether the baby should live.
Adriel: Since it's a very important issue, we shall decide now. (LOL)
Nic : Ok what do you think should happen to the baby?
Adriel: I think he should die.
Nic : I think he should not die
**They play scissors paper stone*** (WTH! LOL!)
**Adriel won**
Nic : Nono! Must consult Alah!
**Nic takes out his phone and call the malay god (LOL)**
Nic : Hello?
Martin: Yea?
Nic : Do you think Baby Shankar should leave?
Martin: Baby Shankar not malay! So must die! (HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!)
Nic : .... (calls off the phone) I think I should call Vishnu.
Hahha really so lame la! Hahahaaa. Really cannot stand them man. Anywayz, after GP I went choir, and it was totally bad. Ms Lim was sooo angry la.. Our choir just won't sound well. I guess I really need to find people to teach me how to sound properly.
Thursday-Our compre assignment were back, and well I know my handwriting sucks. Haha. Got 4 for vocab (NO IM NOT SUPPOSED TO GET THAT I USED DICTIONARY XD) and my AQ was quite ok.. Well English's my worst subject.. Haha..
Today-Had Maths' Sigma Notation test. It was quite easy, I could do most of the questions, and it was Junyao who were asking me how to do! Hahaha (= And today's Chem lec was on Chemical Bonding, lectured by a really fierce teacher (seems to have no effect on my cohord though), and there was this lame joke:
Sodium Ion : I think I lost an electron.
Chloride Ion: Really? Are you sure?
Sodium Ion : Yes I am positive.
Lame. Haha. But still funny. She was lecturing halfway on Metallic Bonding when we turned extremely noisy and she scolded us for 5 minutes! Oh man, I was really listening.. When she was trying to scold us I think she don't know what word to use at the moment and she said "sea of students" LOL! Haha.. Aiyo I shouldn't be too bad here, laughing at her. Bleh. xP
I was quite sad today.. It's like no one in my class told me that they are going canteen to eat.. (ok maybe they didn't see me) and when I went down to the canteen everyone was finishing already.. Then I said "walao never call me eat" AND WHAT DID I GET? JUST PURE DAO. Oh man. Class separate lo!!! SWEEE!!! 07S69 has turned from a class to just a symbol to represent you as a group.
I think I might want to join Fac Comm (think not council la.. Too time-consuming). See first bah.. It's gonna be fun. Oh and I don't really care about testimonials.
Friday, March 02, 2007
Posted by artix at 5:39 PM