I just realised that I haven't been posting in a really long time. Haha.
Saturday we had choir, it's quite bad.. All the school choirs were not that good actually. We need to bulk up man. Haha. Tenors cannot slack liao. (I am)
The main point of this post is about the DDR OUTING! WOOHOO I arrived late due to choir, but nevertheless it was fun (= Hehe I found that I'm actually quite pro. Lol. Joking joking, Jia Da is really super imba la. My techniques still have a long way to improvement. I got full combo for magic door! (=
Sunday I went out to orchard to TRY to find a nice barber (you know coronation plaza's barber is not that good), and erhm. I went into SuperCuts and asked "cut hair how much" and got a reply "29 dollars". Scam people. Lol. In the end I cut at coro. = = and my ear got cut la! Stupid barber. >.<
Today's econs timed assignment is quite exciting. Haha. Prepared for the whole Sunday night for question 2 in the end never come out. >.< NO TIME TO FINISH LA. Finish 1a already left 20 minutes. And 1b has more weightage. Sigh. Don't know whether can pass. Lolz.
To 222443377744433,
If I offended you in anyway due to the way I talk during the past few days, I am really sorry. I didn't mean to accidentally speak that out.. And I really hope that we can still be good friends (=
Wow.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Posted by artix at 9:38 PM