Sunday, March 04, 2007

For really some funny reason suddenly more people are reading my blog. Please, if you don't have the hearts to read it just ignore what I'm saying.

Friday was a totay shucky day. Came back after school to finish my Titan Quest, and at night I was scolded by Mr Ang (my cluster mentor in boarding school) BECAUSE I marked attendance wrongly on a day WHERE I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO MARK. And now I have to mark for April after I endured for the long month. Tell me whose fault. I know it's mine but well.. Zzz.

-Me for forgetting that I don't need to mark
-Me for marking wrongly
-Hoe Wei for forgetting to mark (hes supposed to but he forgot)
-Jiajun for never telling me he applied leave
-Teerapot for never telling me he applied leave

So overall I'm 40%. So sad.

Saturday morning went for choir, and actually I think it's better if Sarah teaches, I think I can learn more from her, maybe that's because she can explain things that we did wrongly clearer. And the combined sectionals were quite fun. (= But tenors' sound was still damn bad.

At night went for Talentime, and sad to say, our 3 choir members were too nervous I think, the notes were flying here and there. there was 1 girl who sang Sway and I thought she was good! But my friend say that he can't hear what words she is singing, and maybe that's why she didn't get any prizes. Sad. The other girl singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" was really good! Vocal control damn zhai man. (=

For vocal group the 1st group sang 独唱情歌 and I thought some real good stuff was coming out when they dissapointed me. Lol. Don't talk about the 2nd girl-girl group. The third and the fifth one was at least quite good as they have lots of harmonization. Go Khee Xuan! Hes really performing very well in his solo and group performance! 我们的故事 was very nice!

Creative.. Postcoital was not bad, and I think Callipso Strike (the band from NJC, all my brother's friends) should have chosen a better song. The main singer is from NJChoir and really, he is super duper good at singing la! (sadly the song wasn't really good in my opinion) And the guitarist was super super super good also! Oh man. Now I realise why my brother said that that person's guitar is good. Blightly Natives was funny (one of 'em is my friend haha), and they were quite pro also. TripleStep was well, ok, I still don't know whether they should get 1st. But can't deny that their dance was very very nice. Zhaohui shouldn't have performed organ (it's not something that looks good on performing)

Diya! She kept forgetting lyrics of 枫, but she really sang well in terms of techniques. A bit like Jay Chou (he also keeps forgetting lyrics mah). And her 心晴 was quite nice also, but sadly she didn't encore. Haha. (=

You didn't see me yes? Don't know who was sitting at the corner where I was standing JUST BESIDE them. Well never mind. I'm gg-fied in terms of school life.

Why is it that
People with special 'talents' can interact with others better
Nicholas can joke
Renyang can lame
Adriel has scandals (lol adriel I know that isn't funny)
Martin is a pure mugger

I'm from HCI
I'm not lame enough
I'm not funny enough
I'm not mugger enough too (yeah)
So I stand in the middle line
Life is so unfair.
You mean like that means I can't do anything?
Should I start to be a pure mugger or what?

Never mind. I'm learning to let go.