First of all, thank you dad & mum who read my blog..! Really surprised about the sms-es! I'm super touched man! Thank you once again! Really appreciate it!
Thursday.. Econs lecture was still.. Aiya dun care. Miss Ouyang wasn't in class for GP, so we did some funny vocab worksheet (crap my vocab sux man), and went to recess early =P Didn't bring GC for Maths lecture, but luckily I understand everything. Need to bulk up on that. For Econs tutorial we had a class quiz. The questions were quite simple except for the last one.. I got it wrong. Sigh. VERTICAL SUPPLY CURVE!
Friday. Disastrous. Maths tutorial we were scolded by Mrs Lin for being super-late for her lessons and Maths lectures. She said she wants to send the whole class to CS. (luckily I went early) Really scary man. It's the 1st time I saw her being angry. ARGH. And Miss Ouyang was really angry about these (our class' lateness, attitude and all the stuff) During CT she scolded all of us.. Sigh. Mr Wang's leaving today! Oh man. He's actually a very good teacher. We wish him the best of luck in his further studies (=
I want a DDR DANCE PAD! ARGH! Haha.. I really don't know where to buy or something.. Guess I need to find it slowly.
Sorry that I can't go for the NTU concert.. Sigh.. Was it nice?
Friday, March 09, 2007
Posted by artix at 4:45 PM