Wednesday, March 07, 2007

To all those peepx who read my blog:
Thanks for all your response. I'm sorry, I'm always emo when I blog. So just try to bear with me. 'Cos the blog's the only place I can really shout out my stuff to.

3 days are gone.. The Monday holiday I went Plaza Singapura to eat Secret Recipe (lol? wth) and I went dancing DDR! Hohoho! So fun la! I finally passed a 6-feet stage! When are you gonna dance with me DEN? Lol. After that went to Cineleisure to get Mark's iPod.. So sad I don't have money to buy one. I'm saving for a DDR dance pad. Anyone knows where is it sold?

Tuesday the JAE posting results were out.. And oh my gosh Junyao, Jasmine and CX left! Very very sad.. And lots of people skipped lectures. I can't blame you all la, I'm not from IP, I won't know what you all think.. (= So I don't really care about you all skippin' lectures. Chem tutorial was still as boring as ever, with me being unable to do 90++% of the tutorial questions (GASES WTH).. Our choir practice was a total success. I think we were quite focused.. It's like Ms Lim wasn't pissed at all. Haha.

Wed. Chem lecture was fun too (= Mrs Ho wasn't lecturing us on attitude anymore. However the head of science came to talk to us about cheating (I didn't cheat though hahaha). I answered a question at the end of the lecture, so pro! Weeee. Mrs Lin was very understanding, she didn't scold us for copying (I didn't copy too. Haha) when she knew about our mood (posting results). Really like her attitude. Haha. Physics lab was a total scammer, we didn't know today's lab became tutorial and we just bluffed that we didn't bring as it isn't tutorial (what a weak lie). Mr Wang wasn't here and the relief teacher actually copied the answers for the whole tutorial on the board! Yay. Copy frenzy.

I really regret for not reading the article on Language & Reality. It's really a very interesting article. (oh readers, sorry I think most of the stuff I talk about is not really related to you all. >.<) And I'm supposed to finish chapter 6 by today! Didn't even reach the 2nd page. Guess I need to read it later.

Today's choir was a screwed up one (as opposed to yesterday's).. Our sound was very, very bad.Luckily there was seniors to cover our mistakes (did we perform better? lol) But Cherie did her best la, I can see that she tried very hard and I really appreciate her hard work. (= Same goes to Xuan Wei. Great job both of you! (=

Gawd, my mortal knew who I am (I'm the angel). Blame myself for accidentally leaking out info just on my FIRST letter. No fun. >.< Haha.

Off to read my GP article. ~_~

P/S: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Never mind. That was random.