Weee what the HELL did I do on Sunday? Oh ya I remembered I was spamming research for chemistry to submit a lame homework. And I was doing my econs essay at night to finish homework.
Monday was quite ok la. We have new classmates! They are Wee Yong, Jonathan, Yantian, Jeannie, Jack and Sarah. Shermaine came to our class, participated in the ice breakers only to realise that she's not in the class. Haha. We'll remember you kays! (= The rest of the lessons are boring, and choir was disastrous as we did really bad for our songs. Sigh. After that we sat there and emo-ed for like half an hour. Lol.
Tuesday was super siao. Physics test was super duper hard (did I mention that I started studying the day before at 10.30pm? Yeah I just did), can't do most of the questions. I found out that actually all my concepts are ok but my basics are not good. Like I thought that pressure is N/m^2 but I forgot N can be changed into ma. Oh man. Lots of marks lost. And econs lecture wasn't nice either. Can't understand the stuff the lecturer's teaching. Mr Kelvin Tan really need to improve the way he lectures. Lol.
New Physics tutor! Mdm Chen. She's really funny in some ways and weird too. Lol. She adds a "haaaaaaaaa" behind all the sentences. Hahaha. Let's hope that her lessons are better than Mr Wang's (though I predicted that it won't be). Oh and Mr Teo scolded me for having long hair! >.<
Spent 5-6 hours cutting stuff for games day! All the bamboo sticks are to be cut. Oh man used up lots of times, in the end no time for my DDR.. Sad. Hahahaha. But worth it la. It's really fun.
Wed-Games Day! I woke up at 6.20 and looked at the sky and realise that it's still dark so I don't need to wake up yet. Until the point Tania called me to ask whether I'm on my way and I looked at the clock, 6.50am! OH MY GOD! And I realised that my curtain's closed, so I was looking at the black curtain the whole time. LOL. Rushed to school to realise that I need to wear pants instead of PE shorts. Lol. Luckily got Aloy to help me take.
Games day was quite fun but we didn't win anything.. Sad.. But table tennis' cool! One of the teams (consisting of my classmate Ren Yang) caught up from 9-1 losing to 12-14 win! Super pro la! Haha. Floorball was quite nice too. But our frisbee got thrashed XP
Choir was as bad. Some new people who went through the audition. (= But our combined sectionals were super bad. Need more sectionals man. Our Jap Game really screwed. All the pitching problems. Sigh. >.<
DDR Outing this sat! Super high~~ And I got to see Jia Da ddr-ing! Super happy man. He sure own all of us one. Bleh.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Posted by artix at 8:45 PM