This week is.. Sigh, don't know how to say.
My choir parents [note to dad: not you] divorced?! And I'm like the one who didn't know everything until Friday! I'm super pissed and depressed la.. Oh man.. And they just can't reconcile. Really really sad..
And I realised that everything I said on my class blog is sorta, ignored. At least give me a reply la.. Don't like just dao and continue what you are doing.. Sigh sigh. And the tagboard is like, becoming MSN where people reply every 1 minute. If they want to do that, do it via msn, NOT SPAM on the tagboard itself.. I think it's really pointless to have the tagboard that small, why don't we just make it freaking big so that it can be like msn. zzz. Well sad since I hold no power to move anyone. Haha. Guess maybe it's because I'm too young.
Spent the weekend slacking and playing Titan Quest, and I'm studying Chemistry now for tomorrow's lecture test. Choir was fun these few practices, mainly because we kept singing Jap Game and we didn't sing Song Without Words. But I really wanna join MAD.. Sigh.
Caught a cold.. But don't worry dad I'll be fine (=
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Posted by artix at 9:04 PM