Hey readers!! HAHAHA! Today's CNY Celebration and I had lots of fun! Firstly we had performance from gefang.. Zhiyang's 退后 was quite ok la, but dunno why on the 1st chorus didn't sing the high part. But the others performing needs more improvement. I told Teck Kian that gefang lacks talent and I'm gonna join. Lol!
Then we had some lame CO performances, wushu (tianxin!) and chinese dances. And the street market's really heated up! Lots of stuff selling.. All the Milo Dinosaurs here and there hahahaha... And we had mass dance.. Some councillor saw me without a partner and came to dance with me! So scary la.. But lucky I still remember most of the moves xD can dance with her. (= Psyduck
Fac dance! Really surprised that Ares won.. Thought Apollo won man. Must be all the jackets getting stuck. LOL. But yeah, Ares' dance was very nice, most of them know how to dance. Really enjoyed Artemis dance too, though the response wasn't that much, but at least I gave it my all. (= And sorry yanhan for steppin' on your leg! Really sorry >.<
Came back to Malaysia.. Loads of homework + performances!! This CNY's gonna be a busy one. OH MAN. Haha.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Posted by artix at 6:33 PM