Tuesday, February 13, 2007

BAD DAY MAN.

Firstly we got scolded by Mr Wang for being late (it's SO DAMN dumdeedumING LATE). Then in Econs lecture ***** asked his friends to come and sit with him in our class, and they were talking so dumdeeduming loudly that the lecturer was like "69 please keep quiet". IF YOU WANT TO dumdeedumING TALK THEN dumdeedumING DON'T TALK DURING THE LECTURE. You have dumdeeduming lots of time to chat, and you are being inconsiderate to us who really wants to study.

Yes Chem test I got 9/10! But it's because of error carry forward xD Well a good start la. (=

Today's choir is quite screwed.. For a moment I was the ONLY tenor 2 and I sang like freaking out of tune can! Can't get the note.. Song Without Words 2 is really hard. >.<

Overall I'm actually quite pissed. THIS LIFE SUX MAN. Oh my god I'm dying.