Maths paper 2 was surprisingly okay. Besides the AP/GP question (which I spent a freaking 1.25 hours on it and still don't know how to do the last part of the question), the paper was kinda manageable, as can be observed from the time I spent on that idiotic AP/GP question :D Meaning that I finished the paper very early. Statistics is too no-brainer when it comes to using the graphing calculator.. Haha.
Tomorrow's Chemistry.. Supposedly my best subject, but I heard that it's gonna be quite hard, as quoted from Mr Sam Lee, "I gave you 80 marks in paper 3, I'm taking back 100 marks in paper 1 and 2, so overall you still fail haha!" -.- I guess I'll work hard tonight but knowing me I won't study much haha that's me. You can't force me to study when I don't want to nothing will go into my head anyway.
Prelims are ending in 2 days.. I guess I'll still be as no life as ever after prelims end, and I'll be even more no life because the time I spent on studying during the past few weeks is going to become free time and I won't know what to do sigh. Off to guitar!
Humans and robots living together
in harmony and equality.
That was my ultimate wish.
- Dr. Thomas Light
Math
Monday, September 15, 2008
Posted by artix at 3:58 PM