batman returns!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This morning at 2.30am, while I was asleep for about an hour, my roommate opened the door and a bat flew into my room and rested on my table beside my glasses. Like, wow. Then my roommate was like super scared and he tried to wake me up.

Him: "Eh xianyou there's something beside your specs" (he didn't know what it is)
Me: ".. C sharp minor" (lol I dream about guitar when I sleep)
Him: "Eh xianyou seriously there's something beside your specs"

So I woke up and my mind was a mess and I just casually took my specs and wore it and WOAH! There's really something black on my table. Then I was like super scared also hahaha at first I thought it was a mouse then a frog then I finally reached the conclusion that it's a bat. What the hell, there are bats in the hostel! And so we didn't know how to 'disturb' it and we called the office at that hour -.- And then I saw the bat fly out of my room and I was like oh my god and I just ran out of the room hahahaha I'm super timid. Then the officer came and in the end did nothing -.-

Anything. Gosh I hate bats from now on. At least it did something funny: it shitted on my GP prelim essay. LOL hahaha. My GP essay is like crap anyway.

Today is quite a wasted day I guess? Played some dota.. And downloaded some new songs, gonna listen to SHE's newest album later. Though the first impression mark is gone I listened to 宇宙小姐 a week ago (pre-release) and it was like ........................... hahaha. At least I did some math just now! But I can't get the answer for some questions. Hell, I hate studying.

This blog post appears to be very random. I think so too. Hmm. Haha.

To all J1s jiayou for promos!!