Today IS a bad day. Much as I don't want to admit it, it is.
So the day started with me waking up at 8am, nothing much happened, then I was sweating for no reason (I hate sweating! even though it's like the norm for me) whatever. Then I was about to go to school when I took out my school pants from the laundry packet when I realised that it's got a BIG hole. Must be the laundry's problem. What can I do? Sigh.. That sucks. Then there was the big rain, I love rain, but I don't know why I continued to sweat like nobody's business.
And I'm sad to say that I completely screwed up Physics Paper 2, it was so badly done that I don't want to describe it.
So I was unable to control my emoness and I just showed it to everyone else.. Maybe it's me who's too ill-considerate, I guess I need to stop having these kind of sadness because it's not gonna do me any good. Spent some time emoing at the class bench and playing guitar.. And then went to eat and Dr Ang was sooo nice she treated me junyao and xianzhe to milk after we said that we screwed up physics! :) I think Dr Ang is such a wonderful person :D It really cheered me up a lot, and I really want to say a big THANK YOU to Dr Ang! You made my day :)
Hmm.. So I guess it can't be helped I've got to try to study for next week's papers to make sure that I don't screw up again.
Today is a beautiful day because all the bad things do not compensate for Dr Ang's extraordinary goodness :)
But I can't help the fact that Physics has removed every inch of my highness off myself and I'm having the detestable feeling again.. Sigh.. I hope I can recover from this in a few days..
---
It's amazing on how one's emotions can change so quickly.. To think that I was so high and content with what I'm doing a few days ago, and tonight I was just wasting my time doing i-don't-know-what. And yeah, I know I'll start talking about all the things I've always been talking about when I was emo, but well that's just me.. Now I need some catalyst to lower the activation energy for me to go back to myself XD
'Cos you've had a bad day
Friday, September 12, 2008
Posted by artix at 5:03 PM