skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
help.
desktop
Sunday, September 21, 2008
I like my desktop right now. Let's capture it before my wallpaper changes again haha
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Shopping Online
About Me
artix
View my complete profile
Archive
►
2009
(
67
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
2
)
►
August
(
9
)
►
July
(
11
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
9
)
►
April
(
13
)
►
March
(
11
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
3
)
▼
2008
(
165
)
►
December
(
12
)
►
November
(
13
)
►
October
(
19
)
▼
September
(
26
)
小酒窝
results out
I had beehoon and kuay teow this morning, seriousl...
home sweet home <3
chem3 + econs
math
batman returns!
updates
desktop
BORING DAY :)
random again
'see U there'
choir love :)
family love <3
Chemistry
Math
Before maths
I'm sick
'Cos you've had a bad day
That's when I love you
Beautiful day
A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a ...
Slept at 2.40am this morning and now I accidentall...
Define emo.. I don't know. Haha. 3 days to prelim...
I don't know what to do now because I have totally...
Watched Wall-E today and I must say it's one of th...
►
August
(
21
)
►
July
(
13
)
►
June
(
12
)
►
May
(
16
)
►
April
(
12
)
►
March
(
11
)
►
February
(
9
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2007
(
81
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
4
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
10
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
8
)
►
March
(
12
)
►
February
(
9
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2006
(
48
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
14
)
►
September
(
19
)
►
August
(
2
)