choir love :)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hmm today marks the first post-prelim day! So I woke up and started listening to the bunch of 天上智喜 songs that I've downloaded yesterday XD I personally enjoyed especially the a cappella songs (can't help falling in love dancing queen faith!) and some other songs.. I need to get involved with more genres of music haha..

Oh and Soler is really a good group, the twin brothers have really nice voices and they got the looks too!! And they compose their own music! My my one day me and my brother can form a group like them too. LOL

Today went for choir outing @ botanical gardens! It was super fun, though the weather is super hot I walked to botanical gardens with all the sweat -.- But haha we had lots of food.. Chicken and fish nuggets, sandwiches and chips! Hmm.. We talked a lot and sang a lot, and haha we were finding sticks there to substitute as magic wands from harry potter hahaha it was fun! Lots of crazy stuff.. And junyao actually managed to remember every single line from the usain bolt video! Hahaha.. I love my choir :) :)

And back in boarding school.. Dammit why do I have sweaty palms! It makes typing so inconvenient and I cannot play guitar properly!!! =.=

Why am I watching taiwanese love dramas? It makes me emo so much about stuff..