math

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First of all,

CONGRATS ADRIEL! Haha he's finally earned his A in math! To think that he scored U for block test 2. Must work hard ok! And be consistent!

Ok.. So today we got back math.. I got 87 for paper 1 and 78 for paper 2.. It's quite shocking because I thought my paper 2 would do better than my paper 1. I've got too many careless mistakes in the statistics portion, there was this hypothesis question where I actually misread the number on the question -.- And then I just lost half of the marks like that. But well I'm happy that I got an A.

And it was leaked that Econs marks were on ISP.. So I checked and I got 61.7, a B. It was within expectations and I'm happy that my hard work (a whole week on econs!) did not go to waste. And I'm like, 92% percentile. However it's not confirmed that the marks are real.. So I'll wait till tomorrow to see my results.

So I went to sim lim square just now to look for a mouse.. And then I realised that all the gaming mouses are like, super expensive. (It's better to buy a super good mouse than to buy a cheap but not durable mouse, right?) Thus I decided not to buy hahaha -.- Since my mouse is still working, though it has aged and is ready to explode anytime into waste junk haha.

Listening to S.H.E's newest album 我的电台 right now. The intro is kinda funny, but the first song (track 2 我爱烦恼) is rather weird. I'll keep listening..