So yesterday was national day. Went to school in the morning to do the class video montage draft with jon and jacob and it was rather fun considering all the effects we're gonna add. :) Hope jacob can finish it soon.
Went to NUS to find my bro and wait for my parents. My bro's guitar improved a lot! Haha he can 自弹自唱 some songs already. Then our parents came and we had lunch, asam fish! It's been so long since I last tasted one of 'em. Stoned at my bro's hostel with my parents for quite some time then we had dinner, then went to Queensway to get a new shoe for my brother. The first time he bought a Converse shoe.. I think the design is nice but it costs a bulky $130.. And the fridge which we wanted to buy @ Mustafa only costs $160. Then my parents was like "maybe you can put your milk in the shoe" haha!
Ok junyao wants me to mention that I sms him a lot of times yesterday talking about erm banging his head onto the wall or eating rocks founds on roads.
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it really just another crush
I really like Crush. At least David Archuleta tries something new. Haha.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Posted by artix at 8:51 AM