I wonder what I need in my life. I have always felt that my life is one which I am kinda happy with, I love music and I enjoy singing, I have friends who care about me and I have a happy family. So what else am I trying to reach for? There's seriously no reason for me to be depressed.. I'm so lost in my life, I don't know what makes me really happy anymore.
And I was very emo, so I walked to the dining hall for dinner and I realised that I can feel the wind stronger when my hand is parallel to the wind direction instead of being perpendicular. That was rather lame, but it made me realise that I'm not trying enough to make myself happy.
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
David Archuleta's latest single.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Posted by artix at 5:33 PM