Friday, August 08, 2008

Hmm I wasn't really in the mood of blogging these few days I think, but quite a lot of exciting things happened..

First it was DJ's bdae! Some of the choir people went to his house to celebrate his birthday. Then it was like super gang ga because everyone didn't want to sit down on the dining table to have dinner :x but anyway in the end we just did. Then we sang songs and just stoned around talking until I couldn't get back to hostel in time hahahah but it was all worth it because it's dijie's birthday! :) Haha his sibilings are really fun and nice. Must go to his house next time XD

Today's National Day celebration and the programmes kinda sucked -.- until choir comes up and gets the whole hall's spirit to extreme heights yay our j1 batch rocks. Wonder how they did it but as the songs progressed more and more people joined in the singing session and by the end of the song session almost everyone was singing and jumping and playing train just like us :D Brings me back to the memories of us singing and running around during last year's National Day celebration and yeah that was fun. I love my juniors.

Then we had class outing @ sentosa, jon came us with this crazy idea of filming the MV for "Low" (step up 2 soundtrack)for the class montage. So we did a lot of crazy stuff such as the bunch of us guys giving this seducing look and we had weeyong do his cool rapping, along with some scenes of us playing around. It was kinda fun but tired at the same time.. I left my shoe there -.- luckily my class helped me to take the shoe else my favorite shoe is gone haha

4 day break, 1 day gone.. I don't know what I'm gonna do in the next few days, it's a BREAK for goodness sake don't mug too much.

Our mood is like the business cycle. There's upswings and downswings, tagging along the economic booms and 'emotional recessions'.. Then during which there will be an increase in cyclical unemployment but wait! Doesn't tally with mood because there's actually an increase in 'emotional employment' since you become more emo.. Haha