Is it just me who's too paranoid about GP? Everyone else seems to be so relaxed about it, my roommate's going out for dinner, and my other friends just gave the 'anything' attitude. Sigh, I don't even know whether I've prepared enough, or whether I am preparing for GP the right way. God bless me that I get easy questions, especially on technology :) so that I can write my essay with ease.
Let me try to recall some stuff that I've read..
"We live in a world where time and space are colonized and reshaped, where the boundaries and frontiers of reality and artificiality are engineered and recontextualised."
"We should be circumspect in dismissing entirely the *notion*"
... Haiz.
Oh on a side note I learnt some stuff these few days! Got Junyao to teach me the basic guitar chords XD F chord sucks. And got tacky to teach me some basic stuff about piano chords.. I hope I have the time to prac prac and prac after prelims! XD
Monday, August 25, 2008
Posted by artix at 4:49 PM